Design Fee Structure
Design Fee Structure
A initial design fee is levied.
This will cover our first consultation when we together prepare a brief document, followed by an inspired presentation.
- – 10% management fee is levied on all purchases.
- – R650 discretionary callout fee.
- – R450/per hour installation/site supervision fee.
Project Implementation Process
- – Q and the client meet or chat informally telephonically
- – Invoice to payment of initial fee
- – A consultation in the client’s environment where the brief is interrogated.
- – Presentation of proposal and budget allocation
- – Project management plan proposed in accordance with budget priorities
- – Client is invoiced to the payment of textiles and subcontractors particular to the project
- – Project phases run from 6 to 10 weeks or 12 to 24 weeks
- – Final payments may vary according to schedule of and delivery by contractors and suppliers
- – Q’s final invoice in balance of professional fees due on completion
- – liaison with client or agency and proffessional team
- – development of drawings detailing spatial allocation and shopfittings from conceptual technical and shop drawings
- – procurement of fixtures, furniture, cabinetry, upholstery, lighting, curtaining, floor finishes, wall finishes and local fabrics and wall coverings. Imported textiles are also availble
- – Delivery and installation is co-ordinated by Q and crew
- – installation of architectural features including shop fitted elements
- – electrical and plumbing installation
- – flooring installation
- – wallpaper hanging, specialised wall treatments and painting or paint effects.
- – Window treatments
- – furniture installation and art hanging
- – In close consultation with the client a brief is developed
- – Curating of clients collection
- – Proposal of new scheme and adaptation to structure
- – Specification of fittings, floor finishes, wall finishes, fabrics, lighting and other fixtures
- – Co-ordination and management of on and off site production including construction, cabinetry, upholstery and soft furnishing processes
- – Consideration of budget allocations
- – Installation including shopfitting and installation of finishes
- – Delivery of furniture and installation of furnishings, art, object and window treatments
- – Final grouping, presentation and hanging of art